Me

This journey begins with a lot of excitement and fears, which was the reason for this blog when I started it in 2010. It was meant to be an outlet for me, but after only two posts, I quickly realized I was a far more private person than I thought. Three years later, we are still on this journey and a lot has changed. I've come to realize that sharing this very personal journey may not only help me, but may help another woman going through the same thing.

A little about me. I've endured a lot of heart-break growing up. Through heart-aches I've gained strength, courage, faith, and the ability to laugh. I truly believe with God, loving friends and laughter, any soul can heal. I'm a strong and positive person, but I can feel this journey is testing the very person that I am. I'm grateful to have awesome women in my life walking with me. I'm also blessed with an amazing husband. I've had to be strong a lot in my life, but he has taken that burden from me, and I just couldn't be more grateful to have him as my husband.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pregnant!!

We are pregnant!! I took a blood test today and my numbers look good! We are going to have a July baby! I can't even believe it. Although, by the time you see this post, I will be 3 months. I'm saving this as a draft for  now. We are only telling family. Since I'm a high risk for miscarriage, it's better to just let family know.

I know I need to wait to make any plans or start a baby register till the 3 month mark, but it's hard not to! I'm a planner and I want to plan. ;) I won't do any planning, but I do know a baby show will be happening in Los Angeles! :) That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment